Monday, December 28, 2009

my year in 2009

2009 had a lot of ups and downs for me. Some bad things happened, but some good things also happened.

Some of the bad things that happened to me are as follows. First, my job was very boring in the first half of the year because I had many problems with my manager at work. Also, I had some health problems during the year. I hurt my back because I played too many sports. In addition, my savings continued to drop because of the bad economy and the weak dollar.

But luckily some good things also happened. First of all, we were able to have a great summer holiday because we travelled to five countries in Europe. Moreover, my job was much better in the second half of the year. I won the Nikai Award for teaching and got a prize of 25,000 dirham and a TV. Finally, my job changed at the end of the year and now I will do some interesting work next year.

2 comments:

  1. Sean congratulations!
    We are happy also.I am proud of you because you are my teacher.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Take care your back! and congratulations for your prize won now you can use our present.

    ReplyDelete