Monday, January 11, 2010

My life now and ten years ago


Bangkok                                      Sharjah

In this essay, I will write about the changes that have happened in my life over the last ten years.

Ten years ago I was single and had no children. If fact, ten years ago I don’t think I had met my wife yet! I lived and worked as a teacher in Bangkok and was generally having a good time after working very hard in Japan. I did a lot of running back then and was about 8 kilogrammes lighter than now. I also had a bit more hair back then.

Now, I’m married and have two daughters. I’m living in Sharjah and have just started a new job as an educational technologist. I’m still playing sports although I have to take it easier now because I hurt my back last year. Ten years ago I loved travelling. I still do but I don’t really get the time for it now.

1 comment:

  1. The age doesn't come alone! take care of your back and enjoy your time with your family.

    ReplyDelete